Quality Associate I
Responsibilities of the Quality Associate I:
- Support incoming inspection with aligning product certificates with materials and purchase specifications.
- Quality document updates including inspection plans, SOPs, creation and review.
- Support timely Deviation and Corrective Action closure by following through on open action items.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality System Regulations.
- Develops processes to improve efficiency.
- Generation of monthly metrics and trends for departmental reports.
Requirements of the Quality Associate I:
- Understanding of Good Documentation Practices.
- Experience in Quality Assurance in an ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System or equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.