Quality Assurance Auditor
- Execute clinical audits.
- Oversee audits for external partners and CRO.
- Aide in the establishment and maintenance of policies and procedures for the supplier management program Develop Audit Plans.
- Monitor supplier metrics to ensure supplier performance is measurable.
- Maintain key supplier data.
- Track supplier conformance to audit commitments and corrective actions.
- Review supplier change notifications and determine impact to internal systems.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Auditor:
- BS / MS in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industry within Quality Assurance executing audits.
- Must have prior experience in GCP setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Must be OK with international travel, up to 50%.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.