Quality Specialist (LIMS)
Responsibilities of the Quality Specialist (LIMS):
- Administer instrument security measures and oversee access.
- Perform database qualification and maintenance, e.g., LIMS.
- Perform training on procedures, equipment, or quality systems.
- Support other IT projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Quality Specialist (LIMS):
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years experience working in a GMP environment.
- Must have experience working with Quality Systems.
- Must have experience with LIMS management.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.