Responsibilities of the Quality Specialist:
- Manage and organize documents within our Quality Management System (QMS).
- Evaluate existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Lead and complete both internal and external audits as well as all supporting documentation and responses.
- Perform review of projects as part of the approval process for data delivery.
- Responsible for deviation reports, continuous improvements, CAPA and risk management.
- May support IQ/OQ/PQ of equipment and instruments in the lab.
Requirements of the Quality Specialist:
- BS/BA and 2+ years quality experience within pharma and/or biotech industry.
- Must have experience with CAPA’s and deviation reports.
- Strong knowledge of digital quality systems (LIMS, QMS, CDS) preferred.
- Experience with system validation.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.