RA II – In Vivo
Responsibilities of the RA II – In Vivo:
- Cell line growth and genetic manipulation.
- Assay and reagent development for in vivo screening.
- Establishment of tumors (SC, IP, IV, orthotopic).
- Tumor growth measurements and monitoring.
- Dosing of therapeutics (PO, IP, IV).
- Necropsy, blood and tissue collection.
- Sample archiving.
- Data compilation, analysis and reporting.
- Compliance with animal welfare regulations and IACUC protocols.
Requirements of the RA II – In Vivo:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in the life sciences.
- Prior cell biology and molecular biology coursework.
- Bachelor’s degree with in vivo research experience.
- Experience with mammalian cells and tissue culture is required.
- Mouse handling skills including experience establishing tumor models (SC, IP, IV, orthotopic).
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.