RA/Sr. RA – Cell Biology
- Maintenance of wide variety of mammalian cell lines including testing, banking, record keeping and inventory control.
- Development and execution of ELISA assays, gel electrophoresis, Western blot and other project-specific assays, as necessary.
- Genetic manipulation of cells.
- BS or MS and 1+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with mammalian cell culture and cell biology techniques.
- Good understanding of gene editing tools and principles (ZFN, TALEN, CRISPR or DNA base editors).
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.