RA/Sr. RA (Immuno-Oncology)
Responsibilities of the RA/Sr. RA (Immuno-Oncology):
- Perform experiments using preclinical models such as human tumor/tissue explants coupled to downstream assays including ELISA, histologic examination or bioinformatic analysis.
- Provide translational data to program teams.
- Handle of human and non-human tissue samples.
- Working with CRO, vendor and external collaborator to advance programs.
- Help setup translational lab infrastructure and workflow.
- Draft SOPs for review.
Requirements of the RA/Sr. RA (Immuno-Oncology):
- BS in Biology or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with ELISA, cell culture, and flow cytometry.
- Must have experience in handling human solid samples.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.