RA/Sr. RA – In Vivo
- Will be to execute experiments in animal models and perform microbiological assays.
- Perform dosing, sample and tissue collection, bacterial culture, PCR, and DNA/RNA isolation.
- Design and execution of in vivo experiments in mouse models of infectious disease for consortia testing.
- BS in Biology or related area.
- Must have 2+ years in vivo experience.
- Must have experience with PCR and bacterial culture.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.