RA/Sr. RA (iPSCs)
Responsibilities of the RA/Sr. RA (iPSCs):
- Work closely with a multi-function team to deliver engineered iPSCs cell lines and a variety of other cell types.
- Work on gene editing projects in iPSCs/stem cells, preparing reagents, performing cell culture and cell-based assays.
- Work on iPSCs generation, differentiation and characterization.
- Apply scientific knowledge, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities to troubleshoot and refine methods and assays.
- Follow established protocols and SOPs.
Requirements of the RA/Sr. RA (iPSCs):
- BS degree in biological sciences such as cell biology, developmental biology, molecular biology, genetics or a related field. MS degree preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience with iPSCs and/or stem cell culture systems, cell transfection, FACS etc.
- Hands-on experience with iPSCs generation and differentiation.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.