RA/Sr. RA (Molecular Biology)
Responsibilities of the RA/Sr. RA (Molecular Biology):
- Responsible for qPCR, mammalian cell culture, and nucleic acid extraction.
- Perform experiments to support analytical assays for molecular characterization of mRNA and cell therapy products.
- Perform general laboratory tasks including ordering, reagent preparation, and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain critical data in a highly organized manner including lab notebook maintenance with good documentation practices.
Requirements of the RA/Sr. RA (Molecular Biology):
- BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related biological sciences with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient with molecular biology techniques including DNA/RNA quantification assays and qPCR.
- Experience designing and optimizing qPCR/ddPCR assays is strongly preferred.
- Experience with next-generation sequencing technology is preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.