Responsibilities of the Recruiting Specialist:
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience by working directly with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews, greet and host candidates while on-site, and address any issues that arise.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine and implement an effective recruiting and sourcing strategy.
- Perform intake meetings to analyze and document role requirements and objectives.
- Update and maintain applicant tracking system.
- Generate and process confidential offer documents, and distribute and collect employment applications and other documentation.
- Manage initiation of background checks for new hires.
- Assist with additional ad-hoc projects such as updating social media channels, job postings, and running reports.
Requirements of the Recruiting Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated recruiting and talent acquisition experience within the life sciences industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow up.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.