Responsibilities of the Regulatory Specialist:
- Perform eCTD publishing and act as regulatory document management specialist.
- May organize and compile regulatory documentation, perform pagination, cleanup, and duplication tasks.
- Understand, interpret and apply Agency regulations and guidelines related to eCTD submissions.
- Hyperlink and bookmark in the system.
Requirements of the Regulatory Specialist:
- BA/BS degree in science.
- Must have 2+ years regulatory affairs experience.
- Must have experience with eCTD publishing.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.