Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Perform high throughput screening and will analyze data as well as prepare summaries.
- Troubleshoot issues during experimental process under supervision.
- Attends team meetings for experimental planning and provides progress updates to the group.
- Operation of liquid-handling robots.
- Primary human cell culture.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS degree in Biology or related area.
- Must have 2+ years related experience.
- Must have experience with high throughput screening.
- Flow Cytometry experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.