Research Associate, Process Development Purification
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Process Development Purification:
- Responsible for downstream process development of viral based therapeutics.
- Assist in the development and scale-up downstream chromatography platforms.
- Program AKTA, Repligen KrosFlo for automation purposes.
- Work in a dynamic environment with upstream and downstream PD Process.
- Assist in the execution of material production, process procedures and characterization, assay development and qualification, study plans, record keeping, technology transfer and document writing.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Process Development Purification:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years’ experience in process development laboratory.
- Strong background in column chromatography and scale-up techniques using AKTA Avant, Spectrum/Repligen KrosFlo systems.
- Experience and/or understanding of separation technologies: affinity, ion-exchange and multimodal chromatography, and TFF.
- Must have experience purifying biologics, viral product preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.