Research Associate, Biochemistry
- Perform and optimize biochemical assays for small molecule drug candidates.
- Execute enzyme screening and enzyme activity characterization assays as well as protein quantitation.
- Assist ins target validation.
- Report to Senior Scientist.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Biochemistry:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 2+ year’s laboratory experience.
- Must have strong background in biochemistry with enzymatic assay experience.
- Experience with assay development, IHC/IF, luminescence is a strong plus.
- Experience with immune assays such as flow cytometry and ELISA is helpful.
- Must be ok working in small startup environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.