Research Associate, Cell Culture & Cloning
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Cell Culture & Cloning:
- Perform cell culture and molecular biology techniques including cloning, PCR, and qPCR.
- Contribute to the scientific discussions and output of the team.
- Independently plan, carry out experiments, and organize data.
- Document, present, and communicate scientific findings.
- Conduct experiments, collect and analyze experimental data.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Cell Culture & Cloning:
- A BS or MS in Biology/Engineering or related discipline.
- Must have experience with cell culture and cloning.
- Flow cytometry experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.