Research Associate, Chemistry
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Chemistry:
- Will perform HPLC and update peptide inventory, including quality control, location tracking, and delivery of inventory peptides.
- Working with team members to normalize, pool and aliquot research peptides.
- Managing chemical inventories, lab supplies, and maintain lab instruments.
- Assisting with lab operations including buffer preparation, weighing, receiving, shipping, and cleaning.
- Contributing to the development and management of peptide database and LIMS systems.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Chemistry:
- BS in Chemistry or a related discipline.
- Must have experience with HPLC.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.