Job ID: #9380
Research Associate, Compound Management
Research & Development
Position located in Cambridge, MA
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Compound Management:
- Assists in providing samples from compound inventory to various collaborating groups as requested.
- Uses the in-house informatics system (LIMS) to track identification and location of all chemical samples in Compound Management.
- Prepares, orders, and maintains stocks of necessary reagents, solutions and supplies.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Compound Management:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Adept in following and maintaining SOPs.
- Experience with laboratory automation preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.