Research Associate, COVID-19 Diagnostic Assays
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, COVID-19 Diagnostic Assays:
- Perform molecular diagnostic assays for product platform for COVID-19 testing.
- Follow SOPs and experiment protocols for product development.
- Utilize DNA & RNA detection technologies.
- Record data to document project and product progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Research Associate, COVID-19 Diagnostic Assays:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline.
- Strong molecular background, ideally with qPCR/PCR or isothermal amplification.
- Tissue culture experience is a plus.
- Comfortability working in BSL2 laboratory.
- IVD experience is preferred.
- Must be flexible to work late/evening hours when required.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.