Research Associate (CRISPR)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (CRISPR):
- Perform experiments involving transduction of gene-modified cells.
- Perform tissue culture, PCR, flow cytometry, and other immunological assays.
- Conduct in vitro studies to understand the effects of CRISPR gene editing on gene expression.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, batch records, notebooks, and all other pertinent documentation.
Requirements of the Research Associate (CRISPR):
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biochemistry, molecular, cellular and in vivo biology, or related discipline.
- Hands-on experience in standard in vitro and in vivo techniques, assay development and data analysis.
- Previous experience with CRISPR gene editing is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.