Research Associate, Downstream Process Development
- Execute experiments to support downstream
purification processes for gene therapy viral vectors.
- Operate AKTA chromatography systems and other filtration systems at lab- and pilot-scale, as well as preparation of buffers and solutions.
- Utilize protein purification such as column chromatography, filtration and UFDF.
- Interface with USP and assist in cell culture when necessary.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Downstream Process Development:
- BS/MS with 1+ years’ protein purification/downstream
- Must have previous experience with purification of biologics, ideally proteins or AAV.
- Previous experience in downstream industry environment is a plus.
- Working knowledge of chromatography techniques and filtration, Ideally HPLC and TFF.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.