Research Associate, Drug Discovery
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Drug Discovery:
- Will perform multicolor flow cytometry, DNA/RNA prep, ELISA, and Western Blot.
- Design and execute various immune cell-based in vitro assays to characterize novel biology targets.
- Ability to design, execute and independently analyze, interpret experimental results and present key findings to a cross functional team.
- Collaborate with other team members (internal and external CRO) to advance our immunology programs.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Drug Discovery:
- BS/MS in cell biology, drug discovery or related field.
- Must have 2+ years experience with multi-color flow cytometry and cellular biology techniques.
- Must have experience with molecular techniques.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.