Research Associate, Flow Cytometry
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Flow Cytometry:
- Routinely perform cell staining and operate flow cytometers to assist Analytical Development and Process Development.
- Perform intracellular staining for flow cytometry and imaging to evaluate intracellular antigens.
- Execute co-culture assays and cell-based assays to evaluate cell function.
- Maintain primary and immortalized cell lines in culture using sterile technique.
- Participate in the development, design, and execution of experiments for cell therapy product characterization.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Flow Cytometry:
- BS/MS/PhD in Life Sciences, Chemical, Mechanical, Bio-Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry.
- Experience in maintaining a laboratory notebook and following protocols.
- Desire and drive to learn and understand the basic biological mechanisms underpinning our cell and gene therapy products.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.