Research Associate (Flow Cytometry)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Flow Cytometry):
- Perform multi-color flow cytometry, ELISA, and immunohistochemistry techniques.
- Responsible for mammalian cell culture and in vivo techniques.
- Develop methods for isolation of mouse immune cells.
- Perform data analysis and maintain lab notebook.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Flow Cytometry):
- BS or MS degree in Biology or related area.
- Must have experience with ELISA, flow cytometry, and mammalian cell culture.
- Hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Must have experience with in vivo techniques and mouse models.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.