Research Associate, Genomics Platform
- Utilize gene editing technology such as RNAi, CRISPR, and shRNA to identify targets for drug discovery platforms.
- Perform mammalian cell culture and other cell based assays/molecular techniques as needed such as Western Blot, ELISA, and qPCR.
- Work cross functionally with research and computational teams.
- Present research during project meetings.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Genomics Platform:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 1+ years laboratory experience.
- Must have experience with gene editing methods such as CRISPR or RNAi in mammalian systems.
- Demonstrated work with RNA protein interactions in target ID environment is ideal.
- Displayed experience with cell based assays and molecular biology methods.
- Previous experience with cancer cell lines and small molecules is helpful.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.