Research Associate I/II, Biology
- Plan, execute and analyze experiments under manager supervision, utilizing standard cell biology and molecular techniques.
- Perform mammalian cell culture.
- Utilize molecular and immunoassays such as qPCR, ELISA, and Western Blot.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analysis.
- General lab tasks including ordering, organizing, and instrument maintenance.
Requirements of the Research Associate I/II, Biology:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 1+ years laboratory experience post degree.
- Must have hands on experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Must have displayed experience in molecular biology such as DNA/RNA prep/isolation and qPCR.
- Experience with immunoassays such as ELISA, Western Blot, and Flow Cytometry are helpful.
- Must be ok working in small startup environment .
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.