Research Associate I/II (Transfection)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate I/II (Transfection):
- Propagate mammalian cell lines and perform transient cell transfections.
- Analyze protein expression flow cytometry.
- Conduct and analyze experiments with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a detailed laboratory notebook and present results as needed.
Requirements of the Research Associate I/II (Transfection):
- BS or MS degree in cell or molecular biology (or equivalent).
- At least 1+ years of academic or industry experience with mammalian cell culture transfection and analysis.
- Strong organizational, scientific, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.