Research Associate I/II
Responsibilities of the Research Associate I/II:
- Perform tissue culture and high-throughput screens.
- Designing and execution of technical development experiments to evaluate new techniques or optimize existing technologies.
- Maintaining cell lines for screening.
- Making contributions to scientific papers and presentations.
- Documenting, compiling, and analyzing experimental data.
Requirements of the Research Associate I/II:
- BS or MS degree in biology, cellular biology, cancer biology or a related discipline.
- Must have 2+ years experience with tissue culture and HTS.
- Assay development and oncology experience is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.