Research Associate I/II
Position located in Boston, MA
Responsibilities of the Research Associate I/II:
- Will perform and/or coordinate a wide range of highly sophisticated laboratory techniques to analyze the functions of immunoregulatory pathways.
- Responsible for T cell function, cytokine ELISA assays, and multiparameter flow cytometry).
- Will also perform PCR, RNA and/or DNA preparation from tissues, as well as bulk and single-cell RNASeq.
- Animal work is required (measuring tumors, monitoring disease scores, weighing mice, survival bleeding, i.p. / s.c. / i.v. injections, generating chimeras), mouse husbandry (colony maintenance, genotyping).
- May also handle primary human samples (tissue dissociation, cellular isolation, immunological assays). S/he will analyze and summarize data, organize into lab notebooks, and report experimental results weekly.
Requirements of the Research Associate I/II:
- BS or MS in Biology, Molecular Biology, or related area.
- Must have 1-3 years experience with molecular and in vivo techniques.
- Must have experience with mouse colony maintenance.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.