Research Associate II, High Throughput Screening
Responsibilities of the Research Associate II, High Throughput Screening:
- Contribute to the scientific strategy, discussion, and output of the team.
- Assist in the design and assembly of molecular reagents and maintenance of cell cultures.
- Conduct high-throughput guide RNA screens in coordination with other team members.
- Contribute to the improvement and enhancement of screens and RNA guide technology.
- Document, present, and communicate scientific findings.
Requirements of the Research Associate II, High Throughput Screening:
- A BS or MS in Biology/Engineering or related discipline with ideally 3+ years of experience with molecular biology, biochemistry, or genome editing.
- Experience with cloning (primer design, Gibson, etc.) and nucleic acid purification.
- Familiarity with DNA library design and preparation.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.