Research Associate II/III
Responsibilities of the Research Associate II/III:
- Learn and execute existing pipeline of tissue culture, in vitro bioassays, and phenotypic readouts using genetic (e.g. CRISPR, RNAi) and small molecule perturbations.
- Develop functional genetic assays to model drug sensitivity and resistance.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment to complete investigations.
- Document, compile, and analyze experimental data. Report data to team in oral and written reports.
- Attend team meetings and contribute to experimental planning.
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge base.
Requirements of the Research Associate II/III:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in the life sciences 2 + years experience.
- Prior cell biology, molecular biology, and chemistry coursework.
- Must have experience with protein biology and antibody production.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.