Research Associate II, Immuno-Oncology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate II, Immuno-Oncology:
- Performs laboratory experiments involving bone marrow chimeras, tumor models, DNA isolation, and mechanistic experiments from screen hits.
- Collects project data, analyzes, and organizes into lab notebook.
- Summarizes data, reporting experiment results weekly to supervisor.
- Designs experiments weekly with supervisor.
- Will assist in the design of techniques and protocols.
- May independently troubleshoot and optimize techniques.
- Will occasionally instruct others in basic laboratory techniques.
- Performs related laboratory maintenance of equipment and ordering of supplies.
- Will help maintain a mouse colony.
Requirements of the Research Associate II, Immuno-Oncology:
- Bachelor’s degree required in related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with cell culture and molecular techniques.
- Must have experience working with mice.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.