Research Associate II
Responsibilities of the Research Associate II:
- Perform analyses within routine Analysis Service in compliance with company’s internal regulations.
- Handle, analyze and process laboratory samples (small to large sample sets).
- Work independently within our small team, collaborate effectively with other employees and internal and external customers.
- Work according to processes and techniques concerning Analysis Service and basic understanding of related disciplines.
- Trouble shooting, problem solving around technical or sample issues.
- Manage the upkeep of the lab, inventory and organize shipment of customer products.
Requirements of the Research Associate II:
- BS in Biology or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience relevant experience.
- Strong attention to detail and micropipetting skills.
- Molecular Biology skills a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.