Research Associate, Immunoassays
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Immunoassays:
- Responsible for immunoassay development and execution.
- Thorough and accurate documentation of work.
- Data analysis and presentation.
- Maintain and update inventories.
- Collaborate with team members on project teams.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Immunoassays:
- Bachelor/Master of Science in Biology, Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry.
- Must have 2+ years experience with ELISA’s.
- Experience in training and supervising junior team members is preferred.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and technically competent.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.