Research Associate, Immunology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Immunology:
- Independently design, execute and interpret laboratory research in immunology that drives project goals.
- Communicate these results regularly at team meetings.
- Work in a scientific team environment to determine and prioritize experiments that enable project decision-making and progression.
- Maintain familiarity with current scientific literature, as well as investigate, create, and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Efficiently work across teams, departments and disciplines.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Immunology:
- MS/BS and a minimum of 2-3 years related laboratory experience, working in a cell biology or immunology laboratory in biotech/pharma or academic environment.
- Expertise in multi-color flow cytometry, primary immune cell isolation, and multi-panel immuno-phenotyping required.
- Strong skills in mammalian cell culture, Western Blot, qPCR, and ELISA required.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in Cell Biology and Immunology.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.