Research Associate, Immunology
- Will perform flow cytometry and mammalian cell culture.
- Perform immune cell assays on macrophages and monocytes.
- Assist in developing libraries for single cell RNA sequencing platform.
- Candidate to analyze data and present at group and company meetings.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Immunology:
- BS or MS with 1+ years relevant industry or academic experience.
- Candidates must have experience with mammalian cell culture and flow cytometry.
- Experience with immune cell lines or single cell RNA sequencing is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.