Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology
- Perform a variety of procedures related to immune-oncology.
- Generate and maintain colonies of genetically modified mouse models and set-up other advanced rodent tumor models.
- Perform routine molecular biology experiments, including, PCR, western blot, immunohistochemistry, ELISA, and flow cytometry.
- Maintain inventory and stock reagents.
- BS with 1+ year experience maintaining mice colonies for life science laboratory.
- Must be comfortable with animal handling, breeding, in vivo studies.
- Experience with molecular and immune-assay techniques is highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and follow protocols.
- BS in Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular Biology, or related field is preferred.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.