Research Associate (In Vivo)
- Perform rodent in vivo studies to advance our lead development programs.
- Conduct dosing (iv, ip, sc), blood sampling, functional/behavioral testing, tissue harvesting and data recording.
- Coordinate sample storage and analysis.
- Execute studies using good documentation practices.
- BS in Biology or related area.
- Must have some in vivo experience and experience workign with mice.
- Highly organized with good record keeping.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.