Research Associate, In Vivo
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, In Vivo:
- Develop and implement immuno-oncology preclinical anti-tumor efficacy studies using adoptive transfer of primary cells and small molecule dosing.
- Employ novel methodologies for in vivo characterization of modified primary cells, biomarker assessment, and pharmacodynamic characterization.
- Perform routine tissue culture to support various in vivo activities.
- Design experiments with appropriate oversight, meticulously execute on bench work, analyze data, troubleshoot, and communicate findings.
- Enthusiastic team worker with strong interpersonal skills, flawless attention-to-detail, and commitment to working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements of the Research Associate, In Vivo:
- BS/MS with 2+ years experience with in vivo techniques.
- Experience with animal handling, performing routine injections (sc, ip, iv and po), necropsy, collection of blood and tissues.
- Expertise with murine intravenous injections and oral gavage dosing preferred
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.