Research Associate, LC-MS
- Support quantitative LC-MS/MS analysis and sample preparation.
- Conduct small molecule quantification of samples from a range of biological matrices including plasma, tumor, tissues, etc.
- Keep experimental records following established processes.
Requirements of the Research Associate, LC-MS:
- BS/MS degree in Chemistry with 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Must have experience with LC-MS/MS analysis.
- HPLC or MS troubleshooting is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.