Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Gene Editing
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Gene Editing:
- Perform isolation and quantification of DNA, RNA, and protein from primary cells and frozen tissue.
- Perform qPCR, cloning, and Western Blots.
- Keep detailed laboratory notebooks that clearly document experimental protocols and results.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, and quantitative analyses as needed.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Gene Editing:
- BS/MS in molecular biology, cell biology, genetics or a related field.
- Experience with molecular biology techniques, including gene cloning and qPCR.
- Experience with primary cell culture is preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.