Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Gene Therapy
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Gene Therapy:
- Will perform cloning, PCR, qPCR, DNA and RNA isolation.
- Primary human cell culture transfection, flow cytometry, and next-generation sequencing.
- Conduct experiments, collect and analyze experimental data, compile experimental summaries in an Electronic Lab Notebook.
- Order, track, aliquot, organize reagent inventory, testing new reagent lots as needed.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology & Gene Therapy:
- BS in biology or related discipline and 2+ years relevant experience
- Must have experience with molecular techniques (PCR and cloning).
- Experience culturing human primary cells and cell lines.
- Flow cytometry is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.