Job ID: #9434
Research Associate, Molecular Biology
Research & Development
Contract position located in Cambridge, MA
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology:
- Conduct next generation sequencing library preparation experiments.
- Utilize and maintain liquid handling automation.
- Assist with various molecular biology techniques including nucleic acid purification, PCR, and quantification.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of molecular biology techniques including DNA extractions and PCR.
- Prior experience supporting NGS library preparation workflows is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.