Research Associate, Molecular Biology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology:
- Will perform PCR, human sample handling, and DNA/RNA sample processing.
- Support assay development and assist in troubleshooting company platform.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment, demonstration of quality, proficiency, and attention to details.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of experiments and analysis in electronic notebook.
- Contribute effectively to patents, meetings, reports, and scientific publications.
- Some cell culture experience using and preparing primary cells and cell lines.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Molecular Biology:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry or a relevant scientific discipline and 1+ years experience with molecular techniques.
- Must have experience with PCR and basic molecular techniques.
- NGS and cloning experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.