Research Associate, Molecular Immunology
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Molecular Immunology:
- Perform mammalian cell culture from immunology and oncology cell lines.
- Utilize RNAseq, PCR/qPCR, and other molecular methods.
- Work with interdisciplinary biology and chemistry teams.
- Conduct other in vitro and cell based assays.
- Summarize and present data findings in team meetings.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Molecular Immunology:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 1+ year experience.
- Experience with immunology or immune-oncology cell lines is required.
- Must have strong experience with PCR, DNA/RNA isolation, and other molecular techniques.
- Open to working in small startup.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.