Research Associate, mRNA
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, mRNA:
- Design and conduct molecular biology experiments for mRNA science-based platform to characterize protein expression (including RNA/DNA extraction, and western blot analyses).
- Work closely with senior scientists to design, develop and execute experiments.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including mRNA PD, LNP, RNA chemistry, analytical science, in vivo, and computational sciences.
- Ensure high quality data generation throughout the process through real-time control tracking/charting and proper assay validation and qualification and summarize/report data.
- Participate in project lab, team or company meetings, and scientific discussions.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are strictly followed at all times and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
Requirements of the Research Associate, mRNA:
- B.A., B.Sc., or M.S. with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous hands-on experience with molecular biology is required.
- General knowledge of molecular biology including RNA metabolism (splicing, translation, stability and so on).
- Proficiency in MS Office package and GraphPad prism.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.