Research Associate (Neuro)
- Will perform mouse survival surgeries and stereotactic in vivo techniques.
- Perform mammalian cell culture and responsible for immunofluorescence techniques.
- Responsible for DNA and RNA extraction, qPCR, cloning, western blot, and ELISA.
- Candidate should be willing to learn new techniques and should be comfortable working with animal models.
- BS in Biology or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with cell culture and in vivo techniques.
- Familiar with molecular techniques and stereotactic experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.