Research Associate, Neurodegeneration
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Neurodegeneration:
- Develop high throughput cell-based and biochemical screening assays.
- Perform screening and profiling of neurons.
- Conduct experiments including PCR, ELISA, and protein purification.
- Accurately record, analyze, and present data to team and company leadership.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Neurodegeneration:
- BS or MS with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in biochemical and cell-based screening techniques.
- Experience within a neuroscience drug discovery setting
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.