Research Associate, NGS
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, NGS:
- Generate and sequence NGS libraries to support discovery pipeline.
- Effective planning of experiments and inventory control.
- Be responsible for basic quality control in terms of throughput and reproducibility.
- Help optimize design and implementation of custom NGS assays.
- Oversee workflows, and, if necessary, suggest creative and effective improvements.
Requirements of the Research Associate, NGS:
- BS or MS in biomedical engineering, molecular biology, biochemistry, or a related field.
- Must have NGS prep experience (at a minimum) or ideally NGS prep + operating the sequencer.
- Illumina experience is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.