Research Associate (NGS/Molecular Biology)
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (NGS/Molecular Biology):
- Execute high-throughput molecular biology experiments.
- Prepare and analyze NGS libraries.
- Develop novel high-throughput techniques.
Requirements of the Research Associate (NGS/Molecular Biology):
- BS/MS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or Related with 0-3 years’ experience.
- Must have experience with NGS library prep and molecular biology techniques (qPCR, PCR, RT-PCR).
- Preference will be given to candidates with high-throughput screening experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.