Research Associate, NGS
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, NGS:
- Will perform library prep for NGS.
- Extract genomic DNA and RNA from cultured cancer cells or tumor tissues.
- Perform PCR for Amplicon-seq library preparation on large scale.
- Perform single cell DNA sequencing using the 10X Genomics platform.
- Analyze data, communicate results with co-workers, and present work regularly.
Requirements of the Research Associate, NGS:
- BS or MS degree with 1+ years NGS experience.
- Experience with molecular biology techniques, such as PCR, DNA purification and quantification methods.
- Experience with cell culture and immunology is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.