Research Associate, Oligonucleotides
- Synthesis and purification of oligonucleotides and conjugates to support research, preclinical programs, and diagnostic related products.
- Method development and process optimization.
- Operation and maintenance of synthesis and purification equipment.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the chemistry and biology teams.
Requirements of the Research Associate, Oligonucleotides:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 0-2 years laboratory experience.
- Previous experience with RNA synthesis or oligonucleotide biochemistry is preferred.
- Molecular biology experience is helpful.
- Must be willing to work variable shifts on a rotational basis.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.