Research Associate (Protein Purification)
Position located in Cambridge, MA
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Protein Purification):
- Perform protein purification and expression from E. coli for upcoming animal studies.
- Purify leads with various types of liquid chromatography.
- Contribute to maintenance of infrastructure/equipment.
- Contribution to group organization, productivity, and expertise through collaboration and idea exchange.
- Meet quality, quantity, and timelines in all assigned projects.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Protein Purification):
- BS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Engineering or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in protein purification with various types of chromatography with AKTA or related protein purification FPLC.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.