Research Associate, RNA Chemistry
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, RNA Chemistry:
- Executes synthesis, analysis and purification of oligonucleotides and other gene editing candidates.
- Operate and troubleshoot synthesis equipment.
- Maintain a well-documented laboratory notebook and internal inventory.
- Work under supervision of Senior Scientist.
Requirements of the Research Associate, RNA Chemistry:
- BS/MS in chemistry or biochemistry related discipline.
- Must have displayed experience utilizing HPLC and, plate-based assays, and other analytical chemistry.
- Previous experience with oligonucleotide chemistry is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.